- Are you scrambling to get your monthly/quarterly bookkeeping completed to do your remittances?
- Is your bookkeeping software giving you the detail or reports you need to make informed decisions?
- Are you a new business and not sure what are eligible expense or which taxes you need to register for?
- Do you like the idea of your bookkeeper and accountant working together in the same office for the growth of your business?
Whether you have questions about setting up a new business, have trouble with your current bookkeeping system, need a new Quickbooks/Sage database or would like to delegate bookkeeping off your desk, the small business department is ON it! In building your business, the bookkeeping is an integral part of success.
We will work together with you to ensure the date to day entries are recorded correctly so that you will have clear reports to make the best decisions and your taxes can be filed accurately.
We can provide training so that you can complete your recordkeeping. We have experience to set up Quickbooks/Sage in the best way for your company to get the detailed information needed.
You can also delegate the responsibility to one of our certified bookkeepers so that you can focus on your clients and business growth. As a team, we will work together with you and our Financial Service department for your success.
Our bookkeeping services include:
- Maintaining full-cycle bookkeeping
- GST and PST returns
- Monthly/quarterly reports – Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, Accounts Receivable/Payable
- Quickbooks/Sage Accounting training and implementation
- Payroll support services – open CRA payroll account, prepare T4 & summary, shareholder payroll calculations