SANDRA PACHOL, B. Ed, CPHR
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Sandra is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating the administrative functions of the organization. She oversees screening, interviewing, and hiring of new staff; training and development; consulting with management and shareholders on strategic planning; performance monitoring; handles employee relations and counselling, providing advice and assistance to staff; payroll and benefits as well as serves as a link between the organization’s management and employees.
Sandra also oversees planning, coordinating, and directing a broad range of services including Information Technology, Marketing, Project Management, Facilities Management, and supervision of staff and procedures so that the organization can operate efficiently.
Sandra has submitted her validation of experience and officially obtained her CPHR designation in May 2021!
- Screening, interviewing and hiring of new staff
- Training and Development
- Performance monitoring and review
- Handles employee relations and counselling
- Responsible for Payroll, Benefit, and Compensation management
- Responsible for Human Resource matters relating to personnel
- Electronic filing of information returns for the firm
- Responsible for gathering, adapting, storing, and distributing information within the company (newsletters, office notices, etc.), along with maintaining and organizing company electronic databases
- Responsible for the overall performance of the Administrative Division
- Management of the two Winnipeg and Steinbach office environments
- Direct and respond to client enquiries
- Liaison with Government officials
- Liaison with contractors
Designations and Degrees:
- Officially obtained the CPHR designation, May 2021
- Human Resource Management Program, Red River College, 2020
- Bachelor of Education (1995)
- Engaged, enjoys gardening, decorating, camping, home renovations, baking, taking dance classes, and travelling