MARK SINGLE, CPA, CA, MAcc.
Co-Owner and Audit Principal- Financial Services
Direct Line: (204) 985-4005
Mark has extensive experience which includes over 25 years in public practice at an international Firm serving local, national and global companies reporting under Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE), IFRS, Not-for-profit GAAP, Government not-for profit GAAP and US GAAP.
Mark has worked with small and large companies across multiple industries, providing advice on best practices at various stages of the business life cycle. He has experience advising on acquisitions and divestitures, due diligence mandates, domestic and international operational issues and working with clients from start-up to going public.
Mark enjoys listening to an entrepreneur’s journey to success. He relates well to the small business community as he grew up in a family business and is currently involved in the operations of a local private company. Mark finds entrepreneurs fun and interesting to work with since every year there are always exciting new challenges to overcome and opportunities to pursue. Mark finds it a rewarding experience when helping a client achieve their goals and providing advice as a valuable member and contributor to their advisory team.
Position: Co-Owner and Business Leadership
- Business Advisor; Coach
- Financial Statement Services
- Personal / Corporate / Estate Taxation
- Audit Principal – Financial Services Group
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) – 1991
- Masters of Accounting – 1992
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation – CPA CA – 1994
- Past board member for New Directions for Children Youth and Families and Gloria Dei Lutheran Church.
- Loves spending time with his family, curling, relaxing by the pool, and watching the Jets.
- Married with two kids.